Thank you to everyone for your patience and helpful feedback over the last week! The good news is that all of your listings have been transferred and almost all issues been resolved (you find the Status here). You can see all of your listings for sale in your Seller Dashboard.
We know database migrations are super hard, and many of you have rightfully complained about the status of your listings. As you start to get to know the new TTP, we want to make sure that nothing holds you back from making sales. To help us help you, we've created a short list of tasks that will make sure you are good to go on the new TTP. Once you complete this list, then let us know and we will go ahead and double your free period when it comes to fees.
Current Offer -
- For everyone - One Month No Transaction Fees
- For those who have up to $100 in credits - Two Months No Transaction Fees
- For those who have more than $100 credits - Four Months No Transaction Fees
Extended Offer -
- For Sellers who have had at least one item listed on the old site - Two Months No Transaction Fees
- For those who have up to $100 in credits - Four Months No Transaction Fees
- For those who have more than $100 credits - Eight Months No Transaction Fees
Please complete the following and let us know when done -
- Remove all listings that you do not plan to sell (for example Want Ads or Listings you relisted on $0.10 listing days). You can do this one by one from within your Seller Dashboard, or you can use the "Batch Actions" button to delete multiple listings at one time.
Sort your listings from A-Z to see if you need to delete any duplicate listings. You can see your items sorted by A-Z in your Seller Dashboard here.
- Assign your generic listings that are offered for sale to the corresponding item in the database. This will help your buyers find the correct item and will give you a wider audience. Find out how to assign your generic listings here.
- Fix your photos. During the transfer, some photos got duplicated or rotated. Please go through your listings and delete duplicated photos or rotate the photos that you would like to keep on your listings.
- Add your model's condition and packaging condition and if a listing is a lot tick the lot box. You can edit your listings from within your Seller Dashboard.
- Contact us via the green button on the top right-hand side of the page to let us know that you're all so that we can extend the Free Period.