Please remember that we are a super small team and with a data transfer this size, something can always potentially go wonky. Please be patient and know that we are always here to answer any questions that you may have.
Here is a breakdown of what to expect-
- We’ve already created your account on the new TTP. If you already had an account on hobbyDB with this email address, then we used that information to create your new TTP account (if you want to change the username, let us know!).
- You will receive a password reset email from hobbyDB. Please go ahead and reset your password to log in to your account. If you already had a hobbyDB account, you will not have to reset your password.
- All of your listings have been migrated to the new TTP and hobbyDB marketplaces, meaning more customers for you (and feedback in the next two weeks)!
- Complete the Seller Checklist here to ensure you are ready to start selling on TTP as soon as your listings are transferred to your account.
- You will still have access to the old TTP site and account for the next two weeks. This way you can ensure that all outstanding orders are fulfilled. You can access it here.
- Get all of your questions answered including what happens to my old credits in the Seller FAQ here.
- We are maintaining a list of Migration-related short-term problems here.