This list is documenting currently known bugs (not features, you can find planned features here). First for all users, and further down a list that only impacts Contributors, Curators and Champions as well as Store Owners.
General Bugs -
- https://hobbydb.com often shows a "too many redirects" error in certain browsers. Work-around is to go to https://www.hobbydb.com. We are currently working on this.
- Total Collection Values do not currently include Curator Values.
- Username with Aprostophes breaks the Showcase. We will disallow using this character for usernames. If you experimence this issue contact us and we can change your Username.
Bugs that only impact Contributors, Curators or Champions -
- When merging two items the newly merged item shows the wrong Main Image (easy to fix by just marking another item as the Main Image).
- The Subvariant button in the front-end does not work (please use the subvariant feature in the Curation section as a word-around).
- Cannot make more than 10 Database Entries into Subvariants.
For Store Owners
- The 3rd level category in stores times out when you have more than 100 categories.
We strive to fix these issues as soon as we can. Please report bugs that are not yet on this list.