This list is documenting currently known bugs (not features, you can find planned features here). First for all users, and further down a list that only impacts Contributors, Curators and Champions as well as Sellers and Store Owners.
- Username with Apostrophes breaks their Showcases. We will disallow using this character for usernames. If you experience this issue contact us and we can change your Username.
- Items that are Subvariants are not always showing on Related Subjects pages (for example an SDDC 2015 Pop that is a sticker variant might not show on the SDCC 2015 Subject page. We will fix this in December.
- Some eBay Price Points show future dates. This happens when the seller has more than one item for sale and not all items have sold. This is a bug in eBay's reporting and we have asked them to rectify this.
Bugs that only impact the Volunteer Squad
- The Subvariant button in the front-end does not always work (please use the subvariant feature on the Manage Database page as a work-around).
- The Price Point Statistics on the Curation Dashboard is not currently accurate and underreports. It also does not yet count yet other Price Points including eBay Price Points added directly on Database Item pages.
- Cannot merge Database Items if they have a relationship with another Database Items. The workaround, for now, is to remove the relationship of the item you want to merge "away" first.
- Shipping Groups display overlaps on mobile screens.
For Store Owners
- The 3rd level category in stores times out when you have more than 100 categories.
We strive to fix these issues as soon as we can. Please report bugs that are not yet on this list.