Are you interested in becoming a Hard Rock Café Pin Master? Look no further!
The first step to Pin Master-dom is to first become a Contributor on the hobbyDB database.
To ensure the database remains in tip-top shape, not everyone is given the ability to add data right off the bat. Those who have the ability to add data to the database are known as "Contributors" and given a badge that is viewable on their Showcase.
As these collectors have special powers, we do ask folks to go through a quick training before being given the ability to add items to the database. The good news is becoming a contributor is simple. All you have to do is follow the three easy steps below, and you'll be on your way to adding to our collectibles database in no time...
- If you haven't already, please sign up for a free hobbyDB account
- Watch the two training videos below -
On how to search on hobbyDB
On how to add new items to the database
- Send us an email that talks about the following -
- What do you collect?
- What items are you interested in adding to the database
- Why are you interested in becoming a Contributor?
- How did you hear about hobbyDB?
- Are you a member of any clubs or groups?
- Would you be open to being featured in an article on our blog?
Once we receive your email, we'll review your answers and will come back to you within two business days. If everything checks out, we'll give you the power to add items to the database right away! Once you familiarize yourself with the ins and outs of the hobbyDB database, send us an email to tell us you're interested in becoming a Pin Master.
If you have any questions about becoming a Contributor, just let us know!
We look forward to your additions to the most comprehensive collectibles database around!
We like awesome features. We think you will too. Follow the links below to find out more for each.