Your Showcase is a customizable page you can use to show off your collection to the world. Here's how to get started with creating an exciting Showcase you can be proud of:
A step-by-step guide to creating your Showcase
- Start by navigating to your Showcase in the top right of the hobbyDB home page.
- Now click the edit button at the top of your info section on the left of your Showcase.
- You will now be taken to the "Edit Account" section. For your Showcase, you can upload your main image, write a short about you message, and then at the bottom of the page select whether you'd like visitors to your Showcase to see the estimated value of your collection.
- Hit "Save" at the bottom of the page to save any changes made.
- After saving you'll be taken back out to your Showcase page. Now hit the refresh button in your browser to view your changes live.
- Second, let's upload a banner image by clicking the "Add a Banner Image" button on your Showcase.
- You'll be taken to an "Edit Banner" page where you can upload whatever image you'd like. Ideal dimensions are 1200x250 pixels.
- Hit "Save", then refresh your Showcase page to see the image.
- Now its time to get out there into the database and add items to your collection to show on your Showcase!