Note: if you are interested in being a Curator of a Hard Rock-related subject or item type, please reach out to email@example.com and request Curator access via the Hard Rock Pin Master Advisors.
Are you interested in becoming an integral part of the extended hobbyDB team? Look no further!
Curators are the backbone of the hobbyDB database, so having that Curator title is a big deal. Curators have the ability to...
- Add data
- Manage individual subjects or item ranges
- Control the quality of the subjects or ranges they curate, including related flags
Becoming a Curator is a bit more involved than becoming a Contributor. In some ways the process is very similar, and in others it's different. Follow all of the steps below, and you'll be on your way to the coveted title of Contributor:
- If you haven't already, please sign up for a free hobbyDB account
- Watch the two training videos below
On how to search on hobbyDB
On how to add new items to the database
- Read the following articles:
- How to report bad data
- Basic hobbyDB database conventions
- Complete the Curator Questionnaire below. This questionnaire will help us ensure you are brushed up, and are ready to move to the next and last step to becoming a Curator.
Once the questionnaire is submitted, we'll review your answers and will respond within two business days. If you've answered all of the questions correctly and the information you provided checks out, we'll schedule a time to get on a quick call with you to go over the responsibilities of our Curators. Once the call is complete, you'll officially be a hobbyDB database Curator.
If you have any questions about becoming a Curator, just let us know!
We like awesome features. We think you will too. Follow the links below to find out more for each.