hobbyDB is the perfect place to host an Official Archive of all the items you or your organization have ever created. Let us help you create your own archive, catalog your items, and share with your fans!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Who Can Have an Official Archive?
- How to Get Started
- Post Setup: What You'll Do
- Post Setup: What We'll Do
Who Can Have an Official Archive?
Most of our Official Archives are for brands that produce collectibles. We host Official Archives for more than just brands, though! We have artists (including customizers* and designers), authors, clubs, event series, publishers (books and periodicals), museums, and more!
Here are a few brands, artists, and publishers you may recognize that have already created their Official Archives on hobbyDB:
Plus many more! See the full list here.
How to Get Started
Just follow these quick steps and you'll be on your way to official archive-dom:
- First, create a hobbyDB user account, here.
- Shoot us an email to let us know you're interested in creating an Official Archive.
- Add items to the database! Once there are a substantial number of items in your archive we will designate it as an Official Archive.
Post Setup: What You'll Do
Once all items are added to your Official Archive, you're just responsible for two things:
- Helping us to coordinate a launch* fit for something with the word "Official" in the title! We want to make sure your users know where to find your archive so they can add their collections and add items to their Wish List. Check out one of our Official Archive blog posts as an example.
- From there, keep everything up-to-date. The more complete and current your archive is, the better!
Post Setup: What We'll Do
Not to worry, we're here to help you during setup and beyond! Here's what our team will do once the Official Archive is in place:
- Put together a stellar launch for your newly minted Official Archive.
- After the initial launch, we will promote your Official Archive a few times a year across our various channels* (social media, blog, email newsletter, etc.).
* Customizers must have at least 15 items or 50% of their body of work (whichever number is larger) in the database to qualify for an Official Archive. To qualify for the promotion opportunities described above the customizer must have at least 25 items in the database.