hobbyDB is the perfect place to host an Official Archive of all the items you or your brand has ever created. Create your archive, organize your items, and share with your fans. To get started follow this few quick steps, and be on your way to official archive-dom:
- First, create a hobbyDB user account, here.
- Once you've created an account, navigate to our Curator training page. There you'll find two short videos, and a couple of articles that walk you through some of the hobbyDB database basics, like adding to the database, reporting functionality, and a few important database conventions. After completing the simple questionnaire at the bottom that the article, shoot us an email to let us know you're interested in creating an Official Archive.
- After that, you'll be all set to add your items! We'll be there to help at any point as needed.
- Once there is a substantial amount of items in your archive we will add an Official Archive header. Check out what that looks like, here.
Post Setup - What You'll Do
Once all items are added to your Official Archive, you're just responsible for two things:
- Helping us to coordinate a launch fit for something with the word "Official" in the title! We want to make sure your users know where to find your archive so they can add their collections, and add items to their wish list. Check out one of our Official Archive blog posts.
- From there, be sure to keep everything up-to-date. The more accurate, the better!
Post Setup - What We'll Do
Not to worry, we're here to help you during setup and beyond. Here's what our team will do once the Official Archive is in place:
- Put together a stellar launch for your newly minted Official Archive.
- After the initial launch we will, from time to time, highlight your Official Archive across our various channels -- social media, blog, featured pages.
Have any questions? We're here to help! Click here and send our Customer Service team a message.
We like awesome features. We think you will too. Follow the links below to find out more for each.