hobbyDB is the perfect place to host an Official Archive of all the items you or your brand has ever created. Create your archive, organize your items, and share with your fans. Here are a few brands you may recognize that have already created their official archive on hobbyDB:
To get started follow this few quick steps, and be on your way to official archive-dom:
- First, create a hobbyDB user account, here.
- Shoot us an email to let us know you're interested in creating an Official Archive.
- Once there is a substantial amount of items in your archive we will add an Official Archive header.
Post Setup - What You'll Do
Once all items are added to your Official Archive, you're just responsible for two things:
- Helping us to coordinate a launch fit for something with the word "Official" in the title! We want to make sure your users know where to find your archive so they can add their Collections, and add items to their Wish List. Check out one of our Official Archive blog posts.
- From there, be sure to keep everything up-to-date. The more accurate, the better!
Post Setup - What We'll Do
Not to worry, we're here to help you during setup and beyond. Here's what our team will do once the Official Archive is in place:
- Put together a stellar launch for your newly minted Official Archive.
- After the initial launch, we will a few times a year highlight your Official Archive across our various channels (Social Media, Blog, Email Newsletter etc).