Marketplaces powered by hobbyDB make it faster and easier to list an item for sale than any other marketplace around. Follow these quick steps below to get listing!
Here's how it works...
- On the marketplace, click the link that says "Sell" in the upper-left of your screen
- From there, fill out your listing with as much information as possible. The more info, the better. Upload a high-quality photo of your item, be sure to add shipping details, and click "Continue".
- You'll be shown a different page. This is where you can connect your sale listing to our database to leverage the power of the hobbyDB ecosystem. Top suggestions are shown based on the title of your sales listing. If your item doesn't appear, try entering a more general title into the search bar near the bottom of the page, and choose the item that matches the item you're putting up for sale. Click "Select" and then "List for Sale".
* If your item isn't there, click "Skip this step & List for Sale" at any time
- Done! Your item is now for sale. Check out some of our seller best practices to ensure you're getting the most out of selling on hobbyDB.
We like awesome features. We think you will too. Follow the links below to find out more for each.